Wednesday, March 26, 2014


“must notice the small miracles in my day….”  What a thought, first thing in the morning…. 4.30 AM. A cuckoo trills in the distance.

Iyer aunty’s insistence that I watch this TV discourse first thing in the morning… means I now get up at a decent hour. No more 7.30 AM sluggish wakeup.


Bauhinia. Nagkesar. Kailashpati. Blooms not as profuse, but I take delight in showing them off. Sunlight showers on green. On my skin.  I think of the wonder of energy, of nourishing food and GI villi...and the magic of ATP= ADP +P.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"7.30 AM sluggish wakeup"

Dear GOd, 07:30 is my second slow-wave-sleep-phase ! What can be so important to get up in the middle of the night, before sunrise ?

You are clearly speaking in tongues ... :))

austere said...

:))

PQ said...

Austy, 7:30 serious? I thot u were like 5:30 or 6 am early person. Late bird? I wake up around 6:30/ 7 now...