Monday, March 03, 2014

Her gets the best screenplay Oscar… Dallas Buyers Club gets “Mr. Woodroof” the best actor award… what brilliant movies both. Dallas Buyers that I saw on Saturday midnight show was the censor-edited version, I was glad I’d read the script, else continuity would be difficult. But what brave movies, both…

Samvidhaan on Rajya Sabha TV is v good... Govind Nihalani at his usual best.

Today I got an acceptance on an essay that I feel v good about… allows me to repay my karmic debt to my aunt in a small way…


Some time back my uncle, now 88, mentioned some spiritual books that had inspired my village grandfather ages ago.. thanks to the big www I was able to trace the place and check, will place an order now…they had offered me a discounted version but I don’t want that debt please…

1 comment:

PQ said...

Dallas Buyers Club, will watch it. Watched Oscar night in bits & pieces. G's name in your post.