Monday, April 13, 2015

April is the saddest/sweetest month...so many things happening...seems like I'm either getting on or getting off trains/ planes..

Never in my wildest dreams did I think of stepping into the estate better known as 7RCR... what an immensely beautiful place.. the lush lawns and the call of the peacock amidst reverential hush ... this will stay with me. Didn't know copyediting something gratis, just to help someone out, would take me there...


Ace journalist Urvish Kothari surprised us all with an article about the Icestupa in Gujarat Samachar, the state's most widely read newspaper... when I thanked him he was kind enough to publish an English tx of his article on his blog.

 http://urvishkothari-gujarati.blogspot.in/2015/04/crowdfunding-way-of-bringing-unusual.html

After the big move waiting for the next steps, incremental though they may be... at peace with myself after so long....

2 comments:

Billy said...

I agree about the month of April. Hope you are well!

PQ said...

Planes/ trains - nice to travel. Hope everything is okay otherwise. This too shall pass Austy, you are strong!