Wednesday, May 22, 2013



Delighted to announce publication of a short essay in my local magazine, The Mahakali Voice. “Ode to green” is about the delights of walking round and round for an hour in a none-too-large park.

Last night I sneaked into a neighbor's house, duty-bound and much too late for a "Mata ki chowki", a prayer meet to the Mother Goddess.Left a few hours later, humming along and refreshed after an impromptu family-only singing spree, including two garbas that I sang, their bonhomie and boisterous cheer quite infectious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to another publication!
I think you are the person with the most published essays and stories I know.
The impromptu-singing-spree you describe is something unknown to me - thinking of it: People do not sing here.