Monday, November 19, 2012


There is a slight nip in the air, even as the evening sky turns mauve before it gives in to creeping purple-black.

How fitting for me to learn the meaning of wealth, and how carefully she has to be prayed to. 

I am also learning with some shock and little surprise how the have-nots try to extract wealth, I tend to be too giving sometimes. The autofellow has been advised to shift to another suburb for a while. My first impression about that woman's good-for- nothing son were not incorrect, a louse.

2 comments:

PQ said...

Auto wallahs...wow I've argued quite a bit with them and around two of them swindled me too

austere said...

people dynamics... plus I learned a lot about haves vs have-nots, and the other way around, and how someone can have a vastly different set of priorities... am not being judgemental here. :)